Celebrate your birthday with steps for children
Celebrate for empowerment and celebrate your birthday with steps for children! Ask your birthday party guests for donations instead of gifts. This is how you help young people in Namibia to get a chance for a future worth living through steps for children.
We have put together a few points that you can use as a guide if you want to celebrate your birthday with a steps for children campaign:
- Make a note on your invitation card that you are going to be this year meaningful gifts wish that contribute to positive changes in the long term, to educational opportunities and future prospects.
- Write the steps for children donation account on your invitation card a clear keyword for example "Birthday Martin Müller".
Have you decided on a specific donation purpose that should be supported by the donations? If you do not make a selection, the donations will be used where it is particularly needed. But you can also have one our donation needs choose, such as guardian angel children or meals.
- You can also ask us to create a fundraiser for you, so all you have to do is send a link or QR code to your guests.
We can also provide you with flyers, stickers and posters, e.g. small fine products from our Sewing shop in Okakarara, Namibia.
- Reports of your action in your media. Send us a photo of your birthday party, then we can present you in our media.
- Visit our steps facilities in Namibia and get to know us on site. This is the best way to convince your guests!
- We would be happy to support you in thanking your guests and will send you a report detailing the use of the birthday donations.
The steps for children foundation enables children and young adults in southern Africa to break the cycle of poverty on their own through education and training. We create income opportunities that secure people's livelihoods in the long term. In the long run, our activities should be financially self-supporting.
We are convinced that education is not just a fundamental right, but the key to breaking the cycle of poverty on your own.
Erecipient: Steps for children foundation
Bank: Hamburger Sparkasse
IBAN: DE44 2005 0550 1238 1497 26
Subject: Birthday of "XYZ"
Please include your address or e-mail address in the reference line of the transfer so that we know who you are. For all potential donors: A donation receipt can only be issued if the address details are given in full for each payment or transfer.