The Hamburg foundation steps for children is looking for a fundraiser (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Since 2005, steps for children in Namibia has been committed to providing education and nutrition to destitute children from the informal settlements. What began with a preschool group for 30 children has now grown to over 2.000 children and young people who are looked after, fed and supported by 71 employees in eight educational institutions at six locations. In addition to educational work, we set up small businesses, create jobs and train our employees. The surpluses generated flow to our facilities and finance local activities. Our long-term goal is to become less dependent on donations. This commitment is already supported by a large number of German and Swiss companies, foundations, private donors and schools. Together with this strong and growing network, we create opportunities and assume responsibility.
The main tasks:
- Support and maintenance of relationships with companies and major donors
- The expansion of fundraising overall
- Supporting the board in looking after key donors and other issues
- Implementation and further development of the fundraising strategy including the planned measures
- Participation in events as a representative of the foundation
- Completed studies in the relevant field or commercial training with at least three years of professional experience
- Convincing demeanor and sociability
- Experience in fundraising and working in a non-profit organization
- Fluent German and English skills in words and pictures
- Creativity, organizational skills as well as communication and teamwork skills
- You carry out an activity with a high level of social responsibility. You are involved in the further development of the foundation with its exciting projects.
- You work part-time (50 – 75%) for an unlimited period at your place of work in Hamburg. Home office is sometimes possible
- A small, agile and collegial team
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Meaningful work with teams from international projects
- Flexible working hours
- A fair salary at NGO level
We look forward to receiving your application
Please send your documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references or letters of recommendation) stating your possible start date in a single PDF file (max. 10 MB). email@example.com
We look forward to receiving applications in a timely manner.
If you would like advance information by telephone and let us know by email, the founder of the foundation, Michael Hoppe, will be happy to call you. (however absent from November 9.11.12023th, 28.11.2023 until November XNUMXth, XNUMX)