Celebrate Christmas with steps for children
Your Christmas party for empowerment! Would you like to celebrate this Christmas with your friends and acquaintances, your work team or your family and are currently organizing a Christmas party? Then ask the guests at your Christmas party this year for donations instead of gifts. This is how you help young people in Namibia to have a chance at a future worth living through steps for children.
We have put together a few points that you can use as a guide if you want to organize a Christmas party with a campaign for steps for children:
- Make a note on the invitation card that this year meaningful gifts are desired that contribute sustainably to positive changes, to educational opportunities and future prospects.
- Write the steps for children donation account on the invitation and a clear keyword for example “Christmas party for the Müller family” or “Christmas party for team F”.
- Have you decided on a specific donation purpose that should be supported by the donations? If you do not make a selection, the donations will be used where it is particularly needed. But you can also have one our donation needs choose: For example, you can become guardian angels together for Christmas.
- You can also ask us to create a custom fundraiser so you only have one Link or QR code have to send to your guests.
- We can also provide you with flyers and posters or small, fine products from our website Sewing workshop in Okakarara, Namibia.
- Report your action in your media. Send us a photo of yours Christmas, then we can also present you and your commitment in our media.
- Visit our steps facilities in Namibia and get to know us locally. This is the best way for you to get to know us personally and impress your guests!
- We would be happy to support you thanksgiving to your guests and send you a report about the use of the Christmas donations.
The steps for children foundation enables children and young adults in southern Africa to break the cycle of poverty on their own through education and training. We create income opportunities that secure people's livelihoods in the long term. In the long run, our activities should be financially self-supporting.
We are convinced that education is not just a fundamental right, but the key to breaking the cycle of poverty on your own.
The steps teams from Namibia and Germany wish you a cozy pre-Christmas season!
Erecipient: Steps for children foundation
Bank: Hamburger Sparkasse
IBAN: DE44 2005 0550 1238 1497 26
Subject: “Christmas party XYZ”
Please include your address or e-mail address in the reference line of the transfer so that we know who you are. For all potential donors: A donation receipt can only be issued if the address details are given in full for each payment or transfer.
Older and younger guardian angel children in afternoon lessons in Gobabis. Celebrate Christmas now with steps for children and, for example, support guardian angel children. You can find current costs here: https://www.stepsforchildren.de/schutzengel/