Transparency is important to us. That is why we have joined the Transparent Civil Society initiative. We undertake to make the following ten pieces of information available to the public and to keep them up to date.
- Name, registered office, address and year of foundation:Steps for children foundation
Bramfelder Strasse 77
Telephone 0049 40 389 027 88,
Contact person for the ITZ: Marie Schnaidt
dr Michael Hoppe, Stefan Wolfschuetz, Andreas Ross
IBAN DE44 2005 0550 1238 1497 26
Year of foundation 2005
- Complete statutes and information on the organizational goals:
to our aim and to the vision and to ours Statute
- Information on the tax benefit:
current Notice of exemption and Notice of representation from the judicial authority
- Name and function of key decision-makers:
Dr. Michael Hoppe, founder and board member, voluntary activities include project management and supervision of projects in Namibia, legal matters, public relations, networking, fund acquisition. Stefan Wolfschütz, board member, voluntary activities include supervision, administration, networking, hardware and software.
- activity report:
Annual Report 2022
- Personnel structure in the Hamburg office: You can find it in our Annual Report 2022, P. 36
- Information on the source of funds: Projects and educational events of the steps for children foundation are financed by donations and partly funded by foundations and associations. For the Annual Report 2022, P. 9
- Information on the use of funds:
The overview of results and the balance sheet from the annual financial statements 2021 of the steps for children foundation can be found here Annual report 2022, pp. 8/9
- Corporate affiliation with third parties:The steps for children foundation is with the Support association steps for children eV adding Foundation steps for children Switzerland as well as with the Trust Steps for Children in Namibia and the organization Light for the children connected in Gobabis, Namibia.
- Names of people whose annual payments are more than 10% of the total annual budget: Donations in financial year 2022, which accounted for more than 10%, came from the Haspa Hamburg Foundation.